- Counseling checklist-Use this checklist to help you prepare for a retirement counseling appointment.
- Direct deposit form-Use this form to submit or update the direct deposit of your benefit payment.
- Last day of employment form-Use this form for you and your employer acknowledge the last day of employment.
- Power of attorney cover letter and form-Use these forms to submit power of attorney.
- Member Handbook of Benefits and Services-Use this handbook to understand all aspects of your TRA benefits throughout your career.
- Disability Coverage booklet-Use this booklet to understand the disability benefit and application process.
Disability benefit application-Use this form to apply for disability with TRA.
Medical examination report (print two copies)-Use this form to submit two medical forms for disability benefit application.
Release of medical information-Use this form to allow TRA to access your medical information when applying for TRA disability benefits.
Employer certification of service separation-Completed by your employer to acknowledge separation of service.
Direct deposit form-Use this form to submit or update the direct deposit of your benefit payment.
- Marriage Dissolution booklet-Use this booklet to guide you in the divorce process regarding your pension.
- Retirement Process Timeline-Use this timeline to understand what you need to do to apply for retirement with TRA.
- Pension basics for new teachers brochure-Use this brochure to get a first look and understanding of the TRA benefit.
- Glossary of terms-Use this glossary to understand terms related to your TRA benefit.
- TRA Retiree Statistics 2021-Statistical averages of all of our retirees each year.
- TRA fact sheet: Recruitment, Retention & Pensions-statistics and facts related to teacher recruitment and retention.
- Department of Education: Teacher Supply and Demand (2021)
- Economic impact of TRA pension income by MN county (2019)
- Economic impact of MN public pension income by legislative district (2020)
- Pensionomics 2021 (National Institute on Retirement Security)
- MN state demographer presentation: Demographic Considerations for Long-Range and Strategic Planning (Feb. 6, 2018)
- A Better Bang for the Buck (study: National Institute on Retirement Security)
- TRA Funding Policy