Online Access Agreement
TRA is committed to protecting your confidential member information and has taken extra steps to ensure your information is protected.
You are using the TRA website at your own risk. The TRA website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT, OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE ACCURACY, AVAILABILITY, RELIABILITY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT OR ANY OTHER SERVICE (INCLUDING ANY LINK TO ANOTHER WEBSITE OR RESOURCE).
Use of Benefit Calculators
Since verified member information is NOT always used in generating estimates produced by online calculators, TRA assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of the information provided.
Calculators provide users with estimates that may be different than actual amounts. Estimates produced by these calculators shall not be considered final or binding benefit amounts or purchase costs.
Eligibility and calculation of benefits or purchase amounts are governed by laws in effect at the time benefits or purchase amounts become payable.
Password Security and Keeping Your Contact Information Current
You are responsible for maintaining security and control of any and all IDs, passwords, and identification challenge responses. You are responsible for the use of your account and all activity under your account, whether used by yourself or any other third party and for ensuring full compliance with this agreement by all users of the account. You are responsible for keeping your contact information including mailing address, phone number and email address up to date in your Account Profile.
You should immediately notify TRA if you believe there has been an unauthorized transaction, unauthorized access to your account, or your password or challenge responses have been compromised.
If you choose to be notified via SMS message services or any other messaging service, your services providers’ message and data rates may apply.
Unlawful or Prohibited Uses
By using this site you agree that you will not use the site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this agreement. Whether on behalf of yourself or on behalf of any third party, YOU MAY NOT:
- Use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, data, or other device or mechanism (including browsers, spiders, robots, avatars, or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the site other than by generally publicly available browsers;
- Frame, mirror, or use framing techniques on any part of the site without TRA’s express prior written consent;
- Violate or attempt to violate the security of the site, including, without limitation: (i) accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account that you are not authorized to access; (ii) trying to change the behavior of the site; (iii) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures; (iv) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network; (v) forging communications on behalf of the site (impersonating the TRA site) or to the site (impersonating another user);
- Tamper with the site or use or attempt to use any device, software, routine, or data that interferes or attempts to interfere with the working or functionality of the site or any activity being conducted on the site;
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the site.
TRA reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your online account or your use of the site and to block or prevent future access to and use of the site. Upon any such account termination, your right to use the site will immediately cease.
You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the site. Upon termination, all provisions of this agreement, all representations and warranties, all limitations of liability, and all indemnities shall continue.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless TRA from and against any and all liability, loss, claims, damages, costs and/or actions (including attorneys’ fees) based upon or arising out of any breach by you of your obligations under this Agreement. We reserve the right to defend any such claim, and you agree to provide us with such reasonable cooperation and information as we may request.
TRA is governed by Minnesota State Statutes as well as the Internal Revenue Code and various rules and regulations that are complex and subject to change. In the event of any discrepancy between the information on this website and those governing authorities, the governing authorities will prevail.
While TRA strives for accuracy, it does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information or database accessible through the TRA website. Nor does TRA guarantee or warrant that any files available for downloading will be free of defects or that Internet services will be uninterrupted.
We recommend using the latest version of an Internet browser. Using an older browser, a browser not on our list of supported browsers, or a browser below our minimum version requirement may cause some of our website’s features and services to operate incorrectly.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (minimum requirement: 11.0)
- Firefox (minimum requirement: five versions old)
- Chrome (minimum requirement: five versions old)
- Opera (minimum requirement: five versions old)
- Safari (minimum requirement: 6.0). Not Supported: Safari for Windows
Forms and Publications
Many of our forms and publications are saved as PDF files so that they can be displayed and printed in the exact format as was originally created. In order to view these documents, you need to have a PDF viewer loaded on your computer. Adobe Acrobat Reader is one option.