Board Meeting Information
All board meetings are held at 9:30 a.m. at 60 Empire Dr., St. Paul unless otherwise indicated.
TRA Board meetings are held in person and virtually on the Webex platform and are open to the public.
- Pre-registration is required with an email address to attend the virtual format.
- The link to pre-register will be posted to this page approximately 5 days prior to each board meeting.
- After registration, you will receive an email with a link to join the meeting as well as call-in instructions.
- At the bottom of the email you will find general help instructions for the Webex platform.
The board allows public comments at the conclusion of the agenda. Stakeholder groups wishing to speak at the board meeting shall designate a spokesperson. Persons wishing to speak during the public comment period shall first state their name and whom they represent and should limit their comments to three (3) minutes. All comments should be confined to matters under the board’s jurisdiction and authority and should be relevant to the agenda before the board. Speakers should present their comments to the Chair in a helpful and appropriate manner and may not engage in personal attacks. The Board reserves the right to determine what issues come before the board at any given time and to dismiss any speaker that engages in unproductive or hostile conduct.
March 28, 2023 @ 2:00 pm
The TRA Board of Trustees is holding an emergency meeting on Tuesday, March 28, 2023, at 2 pm pursuant to MN Statutes, section 13D.04, subdivision 3, to discuss legislative options. The public may attend the meeting virtually via WebEx or in person at the regular meeting location at 60 Empire Drive, St. Paul. There will be no public comment.
Join meeting online external link to Webex
- Meeting materials
Meetings scheduled in fiscal year 2023:
- August 16, 2022
- September 14, 2022
- November 10, 2022
- December 12, 2022 (10:00 a.m.)
- January 18, 2023
- February 21, 2023 (8:00 a.m.)
- March 8, 2023
- April 12, 2023
- May 10, 2023
- June 14, 2023
Approved Meeting Minutes
Minutes are posted to Board Documents once they are approved at the subsequent board meeting.